Your time is valuable. Let us try to answer some of your questions here…


Are we insured?

Yes.


How far do you travel?

As far as you can afford 🙂 …but we like to stay in Mass and the neighboring states.


What should I expect?

Professional and courteous service. Once you reach out we will chat about your event and get the details. We will send an invoice and get a 25% deposit to secure the date. If its a big event with a lot of details, we will meet to review the specifics, once or twice. At the end of the event, if you are satisfied we will collect the other 75%.


What sONGS DO YOU RECOMMEND?

See this list: Song Suggestions

 


How can i Check your availability?

Click Here: Contact Us!